Reddit is an amazing social media platform where users can participate in conversations and learn something new from each other and share their opinion on different topics.
It is a great place for those who are always curious to learn something new and like to share knowledge with other people.
As you know, Reddit provides several features to make it easier for users to use. One of these features is a Banner.
Also Read > How To Delete All Reddit Comments
This feature allows users to add photos similar to their profile. The only difference is the image you add to the banner will appear behind the user’s profile picture or avatar.
Similarly, you can add or edit a banner to your community profile so that anyone who visits your profile or community will get to see your banner. If you have a stunning Reddit banner, chances are high that you will attract more audience.
If you have just created an account on Reddit and want to add or change your banner then you are at the right place.
Also Read > Why Is My Reddit Post Not Showing Up?
In this guide, we will teach you how to edit or change the community banner as well as your account banner on Reddit.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Edit Community Banner on Reddit
Follow the steps written below to edit the community banner on Reddit.
- Go to Reddit.com and log in to your account.
- Go to the community whose Banner you want to edit.
- Once you get there, click on the Mod Tools option from the top right corner.
- Now scroll down and select Community appearances.
- This will redirect you to another page where you can see the Banner option on the left-hand side.
- Click on it and then click on Drag and Drop or Upload the image option.
- Select the image you want to add.
- Once done, click on Save.
- When you do so, your community banner will be edited.
- That’s it.
Also Read > How To Send Reddit Private Community Message
How to Edit or Change Your Account Banner on Reddit
The process of changing the Reddit banner on a mobile app and on a website is a little bit different.
To know how to edit or change the Reddit banner on a Mobile or PC, you need to keep on reading.
Also Read > How to View Deleted Reddit Posts
Here are a few simple steps to change the Reddit banner on a mobile app.
- Open the Reddit app on your mobile phone and make sure you are logged in.
- Once logged in, click on your Profile picture.
- Select My Profile.
- Then click on Edit just below your profile picture.
- Click on the Camera icon.
- Select the Library option.
- This will open up your gallery. There, you need to select the image you want to add.
- That’s it.
Also Read > How to Fix Unddit Not Working
Here are a few simple steps to change the banner in the web version of Reddit.
- Open your Web Browser and go to Reddit.com.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your Profile.
- Select the User Settings option.
- Choose Profile Tab.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Drag and Drop or Upload Banner Image‘ option and select the image you want to add.
- That’s it.
This is how you can edit a community banner on Reddit.