Are you looking for software, application, or web application that makes it easier for you to search and view the content of your interest? If YES then you must try Reddit Viewer.
As the name suggests, Reddit Viewer is a software that allows users to search or browse for specific subreddits, and view content like posts, comments, and images.
There are tons of users across the world who still don’t know what Reddit Viewer is and how does it work.
While you are here, you might be one of those users. If that’s the case then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
What Is Reddit Viewer?
Reddit Viewer is a software that allows users to sort the specific content from the huge community chats. Sometimes Reddit users discuss a topic in the Community and users have a hard time finding the specific Subreddit, posts, images, and videos.
This is where tools like Reddit Viewers come into the picture. Reddit Viewer allows users to browse and search through these Reddit posts and show them the content of their interest.
To use the Reddit Viewer all you have to do is copy the URL or username of a specific post and paste it into the text box and click Search. This will filter all the chats and show you all the content like a gallery.
From this gallery, you can view specific topics or interests, and view content such as posts, comments, and images.
Feature Of Reddit Viewer
Reddit Viewer provides various features and saves time finding the specific content from the selected subreddits without scrolling and searching through irrelevant content.
However, Reddit Viewer provides various features such as:
- Filtering: Reddit Viewer allows users to filter content in various criteria such as subreddit, keyword, user, and others and narrow down the content they want to see. So that they can find whatever they are looking for.
- Sorting: Similar to Filtering Reddit Viewer allows users to sort the content in various criteria like popularity, date, relevance, and others so that users can find the content of their interest easily.
- Up-voting and down-voting: Similar to Reddit’s official platform, Reddit Viewer allows users to like or dislike posts and comments by voting up and down.
- Commenting: On Reddit Viewer you can comment on pots and participate in specific discussions with other users.
- Saving and Bookmarking: This is another useful feature that provides, it allows users to save posts for later viewing or bookmark them for easy access.
Basically, Reddit Viewer provides users with a convenient way to access and interact with content on Reddit.
How Does Reddit Viewer Work?
You must be wondering how Reddit Viewer works. Reddit Viewer is a tool that allows users to browse content and subreddits by accessing Reddit’s API and displaying the content from the site’s subreddits.
By using Reddit Viewer you can easily access the content of your interest and filter out all the irrelevant content that you are not interested in. Here is how Reddit Viewer works:
1. Retrieving data
The working of Reddit Viewer is very simple, it retrieves data for a specific subreddit, post, or comment you are looking for by sending the request to Reddit’s API.
2. Parsing data
After that, the Reddit API returns the requested data in the form of JSON form. Then Reddit Viewer parses or converts it into a format that can be displayed on the viewer’s user interface.
3. Displaying content
These converted data will be displayed on the Reddit Viewer’s user interface along with features like sorting, filtering, upvoting and downvoting, commenting, and bookmarking.
4. Caching data
After displaying the content, Reddit Viewer will store the data in cache files and use it to enhance the user experience.
5. Handling user interactions
Once the content is displayed on the user interface, Reddit Viewer allows the user to react such as upvoting and downvoting, commenting, and saving content.
That’s all you need to know about Reddit Viewer.