Is Reveddit not working for you? If YES then don’t worry, you have come to the right place.
Reddit is a popular community-driven hub in the world of social media. To enhance the Reddit experience, the Reddit Enhancement Suite (RES) was developed. One notable RES enhancement is Reveddit. But currently, users are facing a Reveddit not working issue.
Also Read > Best Reveddit Alternatives
The function of Reveddit is to track and notify users about any changes to their posts on Reddit. But Reveddit has stopped showing content that was removed. Redditors are left frustrated due to the Reveddit not working issue.
If you are also facing the Reveddit not working issue then read on to know some fixes that we have shared in this article.
How To Fix Reveddit Not Working Issue:
Here are some possible ways to fix the Reveddit not working issue:
Clear Browser Cache
- To Clear the Browser Cache
- Open Chrome Browser
- Tap on Three Dots on-screen corner
- Go to More Tool
- Tap on Clear Browsing Data
- Choose Time Duration
- Tap on Clear Data.
Check Internet Connection
- Check if the internet connection is stable
- Do a speed test to check speed.
- If it is slow contact your service provider.
- If you are using a VPN.
- Disable the VPN.
- Or use an ethernet to solve the issue
Disable Ad Blockers
Ad blockers can also be the reason you are facing the Reveddit not working issue. Check and see if there are any. Turn off the ad blocker extensions.
- Click on the three vertical dots.
- Click on More tools
- Tap on Extensions.
- Select extensions one by one, and turn them off.
- Disable toggle
- Click on Remove.
- The extension will be removed.
Firewall interferes with the online surfing experience and causes errors.
- Open the Start menu
- Type Windows Security
- Press on Enter.
- Tap on Firewall & and network protection.
- Click on Private Network.
- Disable toggle under Firewall.
- Tap on OK to save changes.
- Restart your computer to apply changes.
Clear DNS Cache
- Open Command Prompt on a Windows PC.
- Type the following command.
- ipconfig /flushdns
- Tap on Enter.
- The DNS Cache will be cleared.
We do hope the above solutions have helped resolve the Reveddit not working issue.