Don’t know how to edit your Reddit posts? Well, our step by step guide will teach you the same thing in a very simple way.
Reddit is a social network where users can engage with others on trending topics, text posts, pictures and videos.
It also allows users to comment on others’ posts. But what happens if you make a mistake in your Reddit Post or your comment? Can you edit a Reddit post? Is it possible to rectify the mistake on Reddit?
If you have made a mistake in your post then do not worry as it can be edited. In this article, we shall guide you on how to edit a Reddit Post.
How To Edit Reddit Post?
The process of editing your Reddit post is very simple. However, if you don’t know the process then follow the steps written below:
- Go to your Reddit profile.
- Click on your Profile and tap on Drafts from the menu.
- Select the post you want to edit.
- Click the ‘Edit’ option.”
- Use editing tools to make changes to your original post.
- That’s it.
Remember you cannot edit the title of a post, if you have made a mistake in the title of your post then delete the post and make a new one.
How to Edit Reddit Post On Chrome
Editing Reddit post on Chrome is straightforward. However, if you don’t know the process then follow the steps written below:
- Go to your Reddit profile on Chrome
- Click your username and select Profile
- A list of your posting overview will open.
- Click the Post tab to filter your history to display only your posts.
- In the posting overview find the post you wish to edit
- Click the three horizontal dots at the bottom of your post. A menu will expand.
- Tap on the “Edit” option.
- You can now make changes to your original post.
- Edit and save your post.
How to Edit Reddit Post on iPhone
Here is how to edit Reddit Posts on the iPhone:
- Open Reddit on your iPhone
- Navigate to the post.
- Tap on the post.
- Tap on the three dots.
- A menu with your posting overview will appear. Tap on Edit post.
- Edit your post and Tap on done.
- The post will be updated.
How to Edit Reddit Post on Android
Here’s how to edit Reddit Post on Android:
- Open the Reddit app on your Android
- Tap the icon on the bottom right.
- Tap on the POSTS tab.
- A tab with the list of all your personal text and link posts will open.
- Tap on the text post you want to edit.
- Tap the the three vertical button icon and your posting overview will open.
- Tap on Edit and Edit your post.
- Finally, tap on the POST button and the new version will be published.
Reddit users can only edit the text post but not the images, videos, or link posts. Also, you cannot edit the title of a post. To change the title you need to delete the post and make a new one.